Catastrophic & Complex Case Management
Catastrophic, life threatening and other complex, traumatic injuries require specialized, knowledgeable case management to minimize long terms risks and costs for the injured worker, their family and their employer.
Our experienced catastrophic nurse case managers are available for emergency telephonic or on-site assessment, and then to ensure injured workers receive appropriate and timely care.
Customized Plans of Care address the unique needs of patients with life-threatening or significant traumatic injuries which can lead to critical health issues that impact quality of life and return to function.
Our nurse case managers work with the treatment team to
- Provide swift and immediate assessment and response
- Provide injured employee and family support
- Facilitate the most appropriate treatment
- Ensure timely communication with employer, adjuster and family
- Address long term medical needs